This sector lies completely within Aslan space. As such, the majority
populations listed in the UWP of these worlds are Aslan. Humans, if present,
will be in the minority and listed in the Remarks column with an M.
|As||Aslan Hierate|| |
|A0||Yerlyaruiwo Tlaukhu Bloc||
|A1||Khaukeairl Tlaukhu Bloc||
|A2||Syoisuis Tlaukhu Bloc||
|A3||Tralyeaeawi Tlaukhu Bloc||
|A4||Eakhtiyho Tlaukhu Bloc||
|A5||Hlyueawi/Isoitiyro Tlaukhu Bloc
|A7||Ikhtealyo Tlaukhu Bloc|| |
|A8||Seieakh Tlaukhu Bloc|| |
|A9||Aokhalte Tlaukhu Bloc|| |
|Dr||Droyne World|| |
|Na||Non-Aligned World|| |
|--||Uninhabited World|| |
|Wi||Wilds (TNE)|| ||
|R||Aslan Clan Naval Base|
|T||Tlaukhu Naval Base|
|U||Clan & Tlaukhu Naval Bases|
- Travellers' Digest issue #19 contains library data about this sector.
- I got the UWP data for 1120 from the HIWG archive. I had to change a couple
of base codes as they were incongruent with their Aslan government codes. There
was also some stellar data that needed to be corrected.
- TNE stats and notes are of my own determination. Worlds in the Wilds were
collapsed using the TNE rules, though they still show Aslan government codes.
The reason for this is here.
- Maps reflect 1202 allegiances. Clan worlds have unique colors, as listed
above in the allegiance table, but are always part of the greater whole,
whether Wilds or Hierate.
- Ewasya', subsector D, is devoid of stars.
- Also available in GALACTIC.
Back to Sector Index